I was disappointed as well. Lets hope the 2 hr Lost makes up for it.
Thought the ending was lacking compared to the season
Now I wonder what happened in 24
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I was disappointed as well. Lets hope the 2 hr Lost makes up for it.
Don't know things worked out about the way I thought they would.
The hero's were not shown dieing (but are presumed dead) so they very well can be back (will have to wait till next season to find out) Syler is not dead and the new bad guy was hinted at. IMHO while the payoff may not have been what some wanted I think it fit in well with what they are doing with the show
September 24 is the new season... so far away..haha
and another thing, on the http://www.nbc.com/heroes
you can view new heroes stories all summer long, until season 2. I guess in the comic book section
I only watched last night to see the scene from Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
well i just watched it online. I was not upset with this episode at all. It's playing perfectly into heroes. Especially with the man who is worse than the boogeyman.. the one who can see molly when she thinks about him.. saweet!...
Bookmarks